We take compliance seriously and maintain strict adherence to federal, state and client regulations.
Our Compliance Department conducts business in accordance with the following standards and practices to help partners and clients manage an ever-evolving regulatory landscape:
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Deceptive, Abusive Acts or Practices
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau standards
- U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Federal Trade Commission Act
- Dodd-Frank Act
Have a Question or Concern?
Please fill out the complaint form with details about your question or concern. Within five business days, we will review your question or concern, connect with the applicable parties and communicate our findings via the telephone.
When filling out the form:
- Please include dates, amounts, any actions that were taken against you and the name of the company (or companies) in question.
- Do not include personal information, such as your account number, address or social security number. We may ask for this information over the phone to identify you and your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a debt collector?
Can I make a payment through NorAm Debt Management, LLC?
What if I have a question or complaint about my debt?
Where can I get additional information about debt collection?
The FAQ covers relevant regulations, debt collection best practices and consumer resources.